SunGard RIMS Technical Support Analyst in Tunisia
RIMS Technical Support Analyst
Job ID #:JR18776
Functional Area:Please Select
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Primary Location:TN-Ariana-Ariana ZI Chotrana-4174
Secondary Location(s):IN-Pune-Pune Westend Center One-4144
- Department:DVDEV Development
Education Desired:Please Select
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
• Provide first and second line support (bug investigation and fixing code)
• Reply to enquire either by telephone or e-mail.
• Work with regional and local RIMS staff (support and DBAs)
• Work well with local account management and support staff currently based in London. Tunisia, Hong Kong and Singapore
• Gain good knowledge of the Stream RIMS product to able to answer queries and perform initial investigations.
• Gain good knowledge of RIMS design and constituent development languages to be able to perform second line support including code investigations, bug fixes, data fixes.
• Gain and develop and good understanding of capital markets and the business that RIMS supports.
• Manage their own immediate work schedule and respect deadlines.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Able to work alone or in a team, positive approach and desire to do well and progress.
• Strict adherence to procedures and processes
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in C, C++ or Java
• Oracle RDMS experience.
• Strong PL/SQL
• UNIX / LINUX scripting and command tools
• Knowledge of web based design – XML and webservices an advantage.
• Experience in communications / network programming an advantage
• J2EE design principles and experience
• Oracle forms and reports
• Experience in Capital markets - ideally in securities middle and / or back office
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehereandhere
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability